The Digital Vision
We are passionate about life long learning with the ambition and vision of developing a platforms that educate, entertain and inspire communities and business through the creation of digital video and storytelling content.
“On returning to the North West of England I wanted a new challenge, I enrolled onto a business course and with help from the Youth Princes Trust and Manchester Business School I set up Glass Eye“.
“Setting up in business in the early naughties allowed me to use my skills to create digital video content that empowered diverse groups, quickly creating traction around our core values and messages that were naturally occurring”.
Danny Lomax – Founder
- Bold and innovative, ahead of the curve when implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Transparent processes and Ethical campaigns that show our commitment to our customers.
- Build trust through compelling narratives and customers experience to demonstrate integrity.
- Engage diverse communities and transfer skills and passion to impact local economies.
- Listening to our audience to make their needs and success part of our story.
We are able to support like minded organisations and business’ who share similar values and beliefs, as a result improving their brand awareness, conversions and loyalty:
- Branded Video and Motion Content
- Content Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Social and Digital Marketing Campaigns
Online Video & Content Bootcamps
We have had the privilege to work with diverse communities in Greater Manchester and the United States. Our skills and passion have allowed us to create a platforms for storytelling, sharing our experiences through different windows.